Diesel engine fish feed extruder is driven by a diesel engine and operates on this basis. Our factory provides a variety of die plates with 0.9-15mm aperture, which can extrude more than 30 kinds of common feed pellets. The capacity is from 30 kg/h to two tons per hour. In addition, we also provide the best compression ratio of the die plate, so that each of the particles you made is smooth, uniform and glossy. The structural design of this machine is scientific and reasonable, with small floor area and low noise, high output and low energy consumption. The molding rate of the particles is high and the surface is bright and clean, which is good for storage and transportation. The operation and maintenance of this equipment is simple, safe and reliable.
Advantages of Diesel Engine Floating Fish Feed Extruder
- No need to use electricity, the granulation work can be done anywhere.
- It solves the problem that the electricity is inconvenient, and the three-phase power is not used, but the output is required.
- A variety of die plates with 0.9-15mm aperture, which can extrude more than 30 kinds of common feed pellets.
- It is used in the production of floating fish feed, suitable for small, medium family production, and large professional feed processing plant.
- The produced feed is suitable for cat, dog, pig, bird, fish, shrimp, and other aquatic animals.
- High temperature and high pressure in production engineering can kill common pathogenic microbes and parasites.
Working Principle and Process of Diesel Fish Feed Extruder:
1. Tempering: After entering the extruder, the material should be tempered first. It is similar to the tempering process of the feed pellet mill, which is both humidified and heated to the material. The purpose of the quenching and tempering is to increase the heat and humidity of the material so as to facilitate the rapid ripening of the material during the subsequent extrusion.
2. Extruding: After tempering, material get into the screw conveyor extrusion cavity, the shape of the extrusion chamber is gradually smaller along the direction of the material. The pressure of the material is increasing during the movement, while the material in the screw conveyor extrusion cavity accompanied by strong shear, kneading and friction, the temperature of the material increased sharply.
3. Swelling: When the material reaches the outlet of the screw conveyor extrusion cavity, the pressure is the largest. After squeezing out the extrusion chamber, the pressure suddenly disappears, and at the same time, the heat and moisture lose quickly, which makes the volume of the material increase rapidly and expand.
4. Cutting: The extruded material is cut into required size when it is accumulated to a certain length.
Raw Material can be Used with Diesel Engine Fish Feed Extruder:
Locally available raw materials can be yam, plantain, banana, cowpeas, macuna, maize, cassava, millet, sorghum, groundnut, sunnhemp seed and brewery wastes. Plant protein from groundnut, melon, mucuna and others compare favourably with bloodmeal mixture and thus can be used to replace the more expensive animal proteins. Pellet feed can be produced on a small scale or commercial basis from the locally available raw materials and the fish farmer is advised to seek assistance from qualified fisheries personnel.
|Model||Diesel Engine||Feeding power||Cutting power||Capacity(kg/h)||Size(mm)||Gross Weight(kg)|